MSSP Alert Top 250 Sixth-Annual List & Research Identifies Leading Managed Security Service Providers Worldwide
September 20, 2022, Tampa: MSSP Alert, a CyberRisk Alliance resource, has named NaviSec for the 5th time to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2022 (http://www.msspalert.com/top250).
The list and research identify and honor the top MSSPs (managed security service providers) worldwide. The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2022 readership survey combined with the site’s editorial coverage of MSSP, MDR and MSP security providers. The sixth-annual list and research track the MSSP market’s ongoing growth and evolution.
“It is an honor to again be named in the MSSP Top 250. Our strong commitment to high quality results, integrity and teamwork while providing right sized, right priced cyber security solutions continue to earn the trust and confidence of our clients and partners.” said Sean Nobles, President, NaviSec. “I’m very proud to see that commitment and growth reflected as we are again recognized in the MSSP Top 250. Thank you to our valued clients, partners and to MSSP Alert for its time and efforts in its research”
“MSSP Alert congratulates NaviSec, on this year’s honor,” said Joe Panettieri, editorial director of MSSP Alert. “The MSSP Alert readership and Top 250 honorees continue to outpace the cybersecurity market worldwide.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research for 2022 include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $24 million in revenue for 2022, up 26% from 2021. The growth rate is roughly double the market average.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 30 different countries.
- Profits: 90% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for fiscal year 2022, a five-point improvement from 2021.
- Security Operations Centers: 69% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 4% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2022 include phishing (97%), vulnerability exploits (93%) and ransomware (91%).
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 140 different hardware, software, cloud, distribution and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts.
- Key Managed Security Services Offered: MSSPs and MSPs increasingly seek out partners to deliver MDR (managed detection and response), XDR (eXtended Detection and Response), Incident Response and other key services.
Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top250.
NaviSec is a veteran and minority owned cyber security company with a focus on high quality, right-sized solutions and client relationships. Our team works 24/7 to protect and assist our partners in navigating the unknown waters of cyber security. Partnering with NaviSec empowers your business to make bold decisions with clarity and peace of mind. Each of our core services can be customized to fit your structure, goals, and regulatory compliance needs. The NaviSec portfolio includes Delta – Penetration testing and Red Team Operations, Sentry – Zero Trust Solutions and Secure Service Edge, AtlasXDR – eXtended Detection and Response, and Compass – vCISO and Compliance.
NaviSec is a minority and veteran owned cybersecurity company with a focus on high quality, right-sized solutions and client relationships. Our team of cybersecurity experts work 24/7 to strengthen your security program.
Founded in 2015 as Sequoia Cyber Solutions, NaviSec has grown from a bootstrap startup to an established player in the cyber security space. Seamless integration, scalability, and customization are critical in our approach to protecting each client’s unique business assets. One-size-fits-all solutions are not in our vocabulary.
Partnering with NaviSec empowers your business to make bold decisions with clarity and peace of mind. Each of our three core services can be customized to fit your structure, goals, and regulatory compliance needs. The NaviSec portfolio includes Delta offensive security services, Sentry defensive security services, and the Atlas Security Operations Center (SOC). More about these services can be found here.
About CyberRisk Alliance
CyberRisk Alliance (CRA) is a business intelligence company serving the high growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity community with a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community, and inspire an efficient marketplace. Our trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts and influencers, policymakers, and practitioners. CRA’s brands include SC Media, SecurityWeekly, ChannelE2E, MSSP Alert, InfoSec World, Identiverse, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, its research unit CRA Business Intelligence, and the peer-to-peer CISO membership network, Cybersecurity Collaborative. Click here to learn more.