Next Generation, Behavior Based Anti-Virus that completely replaces existing Anti-Virus solution
- Behavior based AV means it doesn't need to scan every file before it is accessed or do resource intensive full system scheduled scans - resulting in significant increases in performance.
- Near zero performance impact to endpoint - never uses more than 1% CPU.
- About a 35MB agent for Windows, MacOS, Linux and mobile endpoints.
- Protects against fileless, memory-based malware behavior.
- Leverages Machine Learning (ML) to protect against 0-day threats.
Endpoint Detection and Response platform
- Provides instant visibility and protection across the enterprise and prevents attacks on endpoints on or off the network.
- Deploys in minutes to deliver actionable intelligence and real-time protection from Day One.
- The platform seamlessly unifies next-generation AV with best-in-class endpoint detection and response (EDR), backed by 24/7 managed hunting.
- Its cloud infrastructure and single-agent architecture eliminate complexity and add scalability, manageability, and speed.
- Protects customers against all cyberattack types, using sophisticated signatureless artificial intelligence/machine learning and indicator-of-attack-based (IOA) threat prevention to stop known and unknown threats in real time.
- Powered by the CrowdStrike Threat Graph™, Falcon instantly correlates more than 90 billion security events from across the globe to immediately prevent and detect threats.
24/7 Human Threat Hunting
- Identifies and stops more than 30,000 breach attempts per year.
- Employs expertise gained from daily “hand-to-hand combat” with sophisticated adversaries.
- Poised to take action on your behalf, within seconds, if required.
Real-Time Response to incidents
- Incident Responders can contain hosts until they are fully remediated, lowering the risk of a threat moving across your environment.
- Ability to isolate suspected malware and remediate with a high degree of certainty what changes were made to the system.
- Results in less downtime and saved costs - the endpoint does not need to be destroyed and rebuilt (traditional incident response method).
- Up to $1,000,000 Breach Warranty
- Clients using our Incident Handling / Incident Response solution have never had a reportable breach
- Our solution is HIPAA, PCI, NIST and FFIEC compliant
- Exact insight into what your endpoints are doing all of the time
- Does not solely rely on event logs stored on the endpoints
Other premium options available are:
- USB Device Control
- Asset and Application Inventory
What sets our incident handling and incident response services apart?
Our ability to customize how we respond. NaviSec understands that our clients are all at different stages of their IT Security Program. We love to be part of your story to incrementally improving our client's cyber security posture. Sometimes that means we respond to and handle incidents from the first detection to the incident resolution. Other times, we alert our clients and let their teams respond. NaviSec gladly works with our clients for where ever they may be in their cyber security programs. NaviSec guarantees your company will be more secure under our services than our clients were without us. Cyber security is our passion.
Plan your security journey with NaviSec